How is your district getting the lunch applications out to the public?

How is your district getting the lunch applications out to the public?

thartley
Hi all! I hope all are well and staying safe! I was just approached by our principal asking if I could put our meal application into a Google Form. I did not think that this would be acceptable and I am not sure how to get the application out so families don't have to print it, fill it out, scan, and send it back to me. I am sure there must be a way of doing this online, but since I am a newer Director and we have only ever just had a link to the form on our website, I am at a loss on how to do an electronic application. Please help!

Thank you!
Tasha Hartley

Re: How is your district getting the lunch applications out to the public?

lbeaudin@ashland.k12.ma.us
Hi Tasha,

Our district has each school send them out with the opening packet each student receives.

Re: How is your district getting the lunch applications out to the public?

thartley
Thank you for your response. That is what we normally do, but Admin wants to do it all online this year in Google Forms. They only want to send paper forms to those who need it through the mail. So, unfortunately, I am trying to look for a way to do this electronically, but looking at the process...it is a huge undertaking and something technology would need to create. We have always had forms available online for those who can print them out, fill them out, and either send them in by mail, or scan and email. My HS Principal is concerned about low response. We may offer an incentive to send them in.

Thank you again!
Tasha

On Tue, Aug 18, 2020 at 2:19 PM [hidden email] [via MSBG Member Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Tasha,

Our district has each school send them out with the opening packet each student receives.

To start a new topic under MSBG Member Forum, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from MSBG Member Forum, click here.
NAML

--
Tasha L. Hartley
Food Service Director

~"Devoted to serving our kids high quality, healthy, AND delicious meals
         as well as making a DIFFERENCE in their lives EVERY DAY!"

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights

regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions

participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race,

color, national origin, sex, religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation

for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information

(e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State

or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech

disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally,

program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination

Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: How to File a Complaint, and at any USDA office,

or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the

form.

To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or

letter to USDA by:

(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture

 Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights

1400 Independence Avenue, SW

Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3) email: [hidden email].

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

This email message is intended only for the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, copyrighted, confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this email in error), please notify the sender immediately and delete/destroy this email. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this email is strictly forbidden. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version. Gateway Regional School District, 12 Littleville Road, Huntington, MA, 01050.