Love This

Jeannej
Hello Tim,

Thank you so much for creating this. Very nice to have one place for all information to be stored in a cohesive way. Your efforts continue to amaze me. Thank You, Thank you, Thank you

Jeanne Johnson

Re: Love This

tgoossens
Administrator
My pleasure!

On Fri, Mar 6, 2020, 2:24 PM Jeannej [via MSBG Member Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello Tim,

Thank you so much for creating this. Very nice to have one place for all information to be stored in a cohesive way. Your efforts continue to amaze me. Thank You, Thank you, Thank you

Jeanne Johnson

http://msbg-member-forum.199337.n8.nabble.com/Love-This-tp7.html
To unsubscribe from MSBG Member Forum, click here.
NAML