Trays vs clamshells

mahrenholz
Hi All,
We plan to serve kids in the serving area and they will be seated in the caf and gym (6' apart) to eat.

Is anyone using the "regular" 5 compartment styrofoam trays (as opposed to the styrofoam clamshells) for feeding kids who are in school?

We plan to have the kids who are served first be seated farthest from the serving area so kids who are walking to their seats are not walking past unmasked kids who are eating.

I'd be interested in any thoughts on trays vs. clamshells for "in caf" dining.

Thanks!

Re: Trays vs clamshells

lbeaudin@ashland.k12.ma.us
Hi Meghan,

We are going to use them in Ashland. BOH approved it.  We will see how it goes....