Wrapping fresh fruits

Megan Ahrenholz
Hello-
If you are providing edible skin fresh produce (apples, potatoes, pears) in your Grab and Go meals, are you wrapping them? (e.g. in baggies, saran wrap, foil, etc)

Will you be wrapping edible skin fresh fruit when we return to school in the fall?

Re: Wrapping fresh fruits

Jeanne
not wrapping them in the grab & go bags, not sure in Sept

On Thu, May 14, 2020 at 10:45 AM Megan Ahrenholz [via MSBG Member Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello-
If you are providing edible skin fresh produce (apples, potatoes, pears) in your Grab and Go meals, are you wrapping them? (e.g. in baggies, saran wrap, foil, etc)

Will you be wrapping edible skin fresh fruit when we return to school in the fall?

http://msbg-member-forum.199337.n8.nabble.com/Wrapping-fresh-fruits-tp27.html
To start a new topic under MSBG Member Forum, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from MSBG Member Forum, click here.
NAML

--

Jeanne Sheridan
Director of School Nutrition