menu suggestions

Maureen Gonsalves
Hi All,

I'm planning to update my cycle menu. What are some "big sellers" in your districts, other than pizza and  chicken nuggets?

Thanks,
Maureen

Re: menu suggestions

ctuttle
Brunch for lunch French toast or mini pancakes
tacos are big
mozzarella sticks
toasted ravioli
anything chicken

On Wed, Mar 11, 2020 at 12:12 PM Maureen Gonsalves [via MSBG Member Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi All,

I'm planning to update my cycle menu. What are some "big sellers" in your districts, other than pizza and  chicken nuggets?

Thanks,
Maureen

http://msbg-member-forum.199337.n8.nabble.com/menu-suggestions-tp11.html
To start a new topic under MSBG Member Forum, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from MSBG Member Forum, click here.
NAML

* * * The Milford Public Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, gender identity, religion, national origin, English proficiency, sexual orientation, disability or housing status.